Many in stock
ADD over 60 Patient Education Videos to the PDA Tablet for a one time charge. These videos save everyone time, delivers consistent information and boosts revenue. Best of all, NO integration or new software to learn!
Need Assistance? Call DrQuickLook at 1-888-346-6153
60-Day Risk Free Trial Money Back Guarantee
Increases case acceptance right out of the box
The Ultimate Case Acceptance System, the possibilities are endless.
Intraoral Camera System and Add over 60 Patient Education Videos to the PDA Tablet (accessories included). This system saves time, delivers consistent information, boosts revenue and the confidence of your entire staff. Best of all, NO integration or new software to learn!
Maximize treatment acceptance with incredible high definition patient education videos. Staff members love these concise videos that deal with a wide variety of subjects. Let the PDA do all the work and get patients to not only schedule the next appointment, but to keep that visit since they know how important it is.
Instantly transfer patient images files to any computer, and to any practice management software for permanent storage. After files are transferred, your images can be displayed on larger operatory monitors or PC screen. You can transfer patient files from the PDA instantly, daily or weekly. Once transferred to an office computer, you can clear the memory in the PDA or keep all patient files on the PDA for future appointments. If your office still uses paper charts, you can keep on the PDA, and transfer the patient files by name to your main office computer and store patient files by name with images forever.
(Included with PDA) Take the mystery and time consumption out of informed consents and post-op instructions. DrQuickLook PDA provides high quality, consistent delivery of videos on extractions, endodontics and implants to protect you practice and give patients the information they deserve. Each comes with matching documents for the patient to sign. Informational videos on conservative TMJ treatment and temporary crowns will save you time and allow for a better work-life balance.
What the Tablet comes with:
- One Year Full Warranty and Lifetime Unlimited Support
- DrQuickLook software APP updates
- Microsoft Surface 3 Tablet with DrQuickLook Imaging APP
- Protective Surround Case Eliminates Damage if Dropped
- Over 60 Patient Education Videos (optional)
- Informed Consent Videos and Matching IC Forms (Included)
- 2MP Intraoral Camera with Freeze, Zoom, Save, LED On/Off
- Stylus Pen (to draw on screen)
- 6ft Charging Cord and Plug
- Box of 100 Protective Sheaths for IOC
- Bluetooth Headset
- 2 - 8GB Memory USB Thumb Drive to transfer Patient Files to PC
- Instruction Manual with FAQ’s
- Miracast Display Adapter
- Carry Case
Intuitive High Definition Camera
- Optical Lens/6 LED's/ Fixed Focus
- Focus Range 3-60mm
- View Angle 80 Degrees
- Length 7.9in (202mm)
- Width 1in (24mm)
- Height .75in (19mm)
- Cord Length 37in (940mm)
Microsoft Surface 3 Technical Specifications
- Size: 10.52 x 7.36 x 0.34 in (267 x 187 x 8.7 mm)
- Weight: 1.37 lbs (622 g)
- Display: 10.8” ClearType Full HD Plus Display • Resolution: 1920 x 1280 • Aspect ratio: 3:2 • Touch: 10 point multi-touch
- Surface Pen support
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Storage/RAM: 64GB storage with 2GB RAM • 128GB storage with 4GB RAM
- Processor: Quad-core Intel Atom x7-Z8700 processor (2MB Cache, 1.6GHz with Intel Burst technology up to 2.4GHz)
- Network (Wireless): Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 4.0
- Ports: Full-size USB 3.0 • Mini DisplayPort • microSD card reader • Micro USB charging port • Headset jack • Cover port
- Software: Windows 10 • 1-year of Office 365 Personal
- 8.0 megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus • Microphone • Stereo speakers with Dolby audio
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor • Proximity sensor • Accelerometer • Gyroscope • Magnetometer
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty